Chapter 31 Benefits
The ASHI School has been approved by the Veterans Administration for Chapter 31 — Vocational Rehab and Employment.
Active Duty Service Members are eligible if they:
- Expect to receive an honorable discharge upon separation from active duty · Obtain a VA memorandum rating or Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES) rating of 20% or more · Apply for VR&E services
Veterans are eligible if they:
- Have received, or will receive an honorable or other than dishonorable discharge · Have a VA service-connected disability rating of 10% with a serious employment handicap or 20% or more with an employment handicap · Apply for VR&E services
- Contact your local Veterans Administration to speak with a VA counselor
- Wait for approval from the VA
- Complete all paperwork
- Register for the 120 Hour Home Inspection Course at any of our 9 locations.
- To obtain more information click here.
"The ASHI School opened the window to continue using the skills that I gained in the Navy by teaching me how to apply my understanding of safe structures in a way that's helpful for homeowners," said Bacon. "The ASHI School program goes beyond piles of information. I received hands-on lessons about how systems operate."
Mark B. USN — ASHI School Graduate — GA
"Very informative and thorough. The instructors took the time to stay on topic until I was comfortable and confident. I would recommend this course and these instructors to anyone desiring to become an inspector."
Jedidiah C. USMC — ASHI School Graduate - IL
for a Class
The ASHI School and Learn By Doing are service marked names. All rights are reserved. The ASHI School Copyright © 2009-2017