Commercial Class - Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown – Inner Harbor - May. 12-14, 2017
Here is your opportunity to grow your business!
A company providing residential and commercial inspections generate more business than a company doing residential alone! Commercial inspections can generate up to 80% more revenue than residential inspections in an equivalent amount of time.
The benefits to your business can be substantial. We invite you to take the first step in expanding your services, as well as your profits.
During our three-day Commercial Building Inspection Course you will learn all you need to know to get your Commercial Inspection Division up and running. Our instructors are professional engineers, with over ten years of commercial building inspection experience.
For additional information about the course click here.
What are your benefits?
What are your benefits?
1. An opportunity to diversify and make more money
2. Easier inspections, with less stress and more time
3. Hands on instruction from people in the business
4. Field experience
5. How to quote and land jobs
6. How to use specialists
7. How to write reports
8. How to estimate costs
9. Risk management
10. A money back guarantee
Top 8 reasons why home inspectors should get into doing commercial inspections:
1. Residential inspections - emotional attachment; call backs for irrelevant things. Commercial inspections - financial consideration only; clients don’t attend inspection, yet few or no call backs!
2. Better money than residential inspections
3. You already have most of the skills necessary to do the work
4. You already have the inspection business machinery in place
5. Repeat business is typical
6. Diversification from residential inspections
7. Halo effect – reflects favorably on your home inspection division
8. Room for growth in the market
Ø Course Materials
We will provide our comprehensive commercial inspection textbook. You will leave with a wealth of information including sample inspection reports, consultants’ reports, and information on quoting inspections, report writing, costing and relevant business issues.
Ø What should you expect?
You will learn how to get into the commercial inspection business. We will cover everything from business practices to technical inspection, with special emphasis on the “the team approach” to commercial inspections. You will learn where and when a consultant is required, and how to find and work with consultants.
This course is approved for 24 ASHI® Membership Renewal Credits, 10 HIA Membership Education Credits and 22 CREIASM Continuing Education Credits.
Ø Register now! A world of opportunity is waiting.
Venue informationRadisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown – Inner Harbor
101 W Fayette St
Baltimore, MD 21201
for a Class
The ASHI School and Learn By Doing are service marked names. All rights are reserved. The ASHI School Copyright © 2009-2017